Join us on Saturday, April 7th to meet and enjoy FREE samples from our wonderful local purveyors from 4-6 PM! Supporting our local businesses is fundamental to a thriving community.
Who will be at Blue Water?
• Somerset Farm from Edenton, NC – one of the first certified organic farms in NC
• Devil Shoal Oysters & Clams out of Ocracoke – What does it take to harvest the oysters and get them from the waters to the tables? These guys know and do it right.
• Captain Dewey Hemilright with F/V Tar Baby from Wanchese – commercial fishing advocate and educator. A wealth of knowledge on the industry
• Kill Devil Rum – Sample the rums and find out what the latest plans are for this local Manteo distillery
• Lost Colony Brewery – this Manteo brewery specializes in British and Irish style beers
• Weeping Radish Brewery – North Carolina’s oldest microbrewery
• Croatan Farms on Roanoke Island – specializes in organic greens, mushrooms and other specialty items
• Sanctuary Vineyards – just across the bridge in Jarvisburg, wines are sourced from 100% NC grapes
We hope you’ll stick around for dinner and enjoy locally inspired chef specials! Reservations can be made online at www.BlueWaterGrillOBX.com or by giving us a ring at 252.473.1955.